Principal Advisory Councils bring parents, school employees, students and community members together to create a better understanding of and mutual respect for each other's perspectives and share ideas for increasing student achievement and performance.
What is the role of the Principal Advisory Council?
- Act as a link between the school and the community
- Encourage the engagement of parents and other stakeholders within the school community
- Work to increase student achievement through transparent operations and shared best practices
- Review the Continuous School Improvement Plan and monitor progress toward goals
- Participate in the selection of the school principal
The candidate declaration window for your school’s Principal Advisory Council will be open through Friday, August 21st. Complete the form below to run for an elected parent/guardian position on your school’s Council. If you are a current PAC parent/guardian representative with a term ending September 30, 2021, you do not need to reapply.
To learn more about the work of Principal Advisory Councils, visit:
|Council Member||Role||Term End Date|
|Dr. Lori Bolds||Principal|
|Ms. Moiya Nsele||Assistant Principal||2021|
|Ms. Jordan Drevik||Teacher||2021|
|Ms. Stephanie Williams||Teacher||2020|
|Shane Owens (Chair)||Parent||2020|
|Michael Kelly (Vice-Chair)||Parent||2020|
|Angie Tartline (PTA)||Parent||2020|
|Amy Sery (PTA)||Parent||2021|
PAC Meeting Minutes
- Monday, October 12
- Tuesday, November 3
- Monday, November 23
- Tuesday, November 24
- Wednesday, November 25
- Thursday, November 26
- Friday, November 27
- Friday, December 18
We are so thankful to our sponsors for their generosity!
WHY JOIN THE PTA?
Successful students make successful schools— which make thriving communities. Everyone benefits when you support students!