Principal Advisory Councils bring parents, school employees, students and community members together to create a better understanding of and mutual respect for each other's perspectives and share ideas for increasing student achievement and performance.
What is the role of the Principal Advisory Council?
- Act as a link between the school and the community
- Encourage the engagement of parents and other stakeholders within the school community
- Work to increase student achievement through transparent operations and shared best practices
- Review the Continuous School Improvement Plan and monitor progress toward goals
- Participate in the selection of the school principal
To learn more about the work of Principal Advisory Councils, visit:
|Council Member||Role||Term End Date|
|Dr. Lori Bolds||Principal|
|Ms. Moiya Nsele||Assistant Principal||2021|
|Ms. Jordan Drevik||Teacher||2021|
|Ms. Amrin Abdulla||Teacher||2022|
|Lauren Pilliner (Chair)||Parent||2021|
|Amy Sery (PTA President)||Appointed||2021|
WHY JOIN THE PTA?
Successful students make successful schools— which make thriving communities. Everyone benefits when you support students!