Dear Montgomery Families,
On behalf on the Montgomery Elementary PTA, it is my pleasure to welcome you to our wonderful community!
The Montgomery Elementary PTA includes parents, teachers and staff and is intended to facilitate parental participation in the school. The PTA’s mission is to support Montgomery students, teachers, and staff by promoting quality education, striving to expand the arts, encouraging community involvement, and working to provide a safe and healthy environment for our children.
The primary way to make this the best year for your family and our community is to join the PTA! We encourage every family, teacher, and staff member to join the PTA. When you join the PTA you are not obligated to attend all meetings nor volunteer; you can participate as much or as little as you would like or are able. Your support enhances your child(ren)’s experiences at our school.
This past year, the money raised by the PTA was used to fund educational enrichment materials and programs as follows:
- 2 in-house High Touch High Tech Programs for grades K-5
- Atlanta History Center Social Studies Traveling Trunks
- Educational Resources for all grade levels, classrooms, and specials
- Additional classroom supplies and materials (classroom rugs, manipulatives, etc.)
- Additional musical instruments
- Author and illustrator school visits
- STEM night, Fine Arts Night, parent events
- Campus Beautification
- Teacher Appreciation events
- Principal – Teacher trainings
- Artificial Turf for the upper grade level playground
Stay in the know! To keep up on MES events and news, please check the Montgomery Elementary PTA website, sign up for the Mustang Bulletin and “like” the Montgomery Elementary Facebook page. The Mustang Bulletin goes out every Friday.
Thank you for your support of the Montgomery Elementary PTA. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
MES PTA President