Welcome new pre-k families!
We are so excited to welcome a new pre-kindergarten class to Montgomery! This class will be taught by Miss Allison Spann. Before we can get started, we need to make sure we have all the necessary documentation and paperwork taken care of.
Required documents include:
- Student Registration Packet-All information pertaining to the child
- Household Registration Packet-Information regarding the parents and household address
- Roster Information
- Pre-K Registration Packet
- SSN Waiver (optional)
PTO Registration is OPEN!
Our website is powered by Membership Toolkit. Register or log-in to get started!
Signing up with Membership Toolkit is not the same as joining the PTO. Membership Toolkit is the service that empowers us to make purchases, complete paperwork, and coordinate our volunteer efforts — all in one place online. The goal is to save time, and work together more smoothly!
Once registered, you can:
- Join our PTO
- Make a tax deductible donation to the PTO Community Fund
- Sign up to receive the weekly Mustang Bulletin
- Pay classroom dues and purchase the required student agenda
- Complete your directory information
- Access the online MES directory
Once you are registered for the PTO, check out the PTO committee sign up genius and join our team!
PTO Community Enrichment Donations
The PTO depends on the generosity of our families to provide financial and volunteer resources to enrich the experience of our students. We ask for a suggested donation of $150* per student, 100% of which goes directly to the school. Donations can be made at the following levels.
- Mustang $1,000+
- Gold $500-$999
- Blue $250-$499
- White up to $249
Donors will receive a car magnet and be recognized at our general PTO meetings.
Community enrichment donation benefits:
- 100% of your donated dollars go directly to MES
- Donations can easily be made online during PTO registration or by clicking the “Donate” button on our PTO website.
- Convenient opportunity for families to support our school
- Help MES meet the needs not supported by DeKalb County.
Community enrichment donations support:
- Accelerated Reader program
- Technology and equipment
- Cultural arts & events
- Teacher training & support
- Equipment & supplies
- Music & arts programs
- Educational resources for the classroom
These educational enhancements would not be possible without the generous funding from our MES families. If you work for a matching gift company, please provide us with your employer’s matching gift form to double your donation! Matching gifts are a quick and easy way to increase your contribution to the school. To set up a company match please email Heather Tomlinson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your support of Montgomery will directly benefit our children and our community!
All donations are tax deductible!
*Any amount is welcomed and appreciated. Please give the best you are able.
New family orientation (zoom) - Thursday, July 29th @ 6:00 pm
The new to MES family orientation is for anyone new to the school or that would like to learn more about Montgomery Elementary School. The meeting will take place virtually on Zoom using the link and password below and lead by Assistant Principal Ms. Nsele.
WHY JOIN THE PTO?
Successful students make successful schools— which make thriving communities. Everyone benefits when you support students!